Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Design Visualization 112

My header describes me as a designer first through my name, I used this font to show the quality of rough around the edges, and cracked but yet stable in my own way. Its bold to demonstrate how I am willing to stand out even though not perfect. I used the people to indicate the different qualities of design and the work that goes into it. I decided to not show detail on the people but to emphasize more of the actions portrayed by their form.The girl to the very left is setting up the seen and measuring to see what positions work best. The person holding up the the first part of Morgan illustrates the strength and ability to hold strong whatever task is at hand. The girl laying on top of Morgan displays the act of observation and the preparation before laying down ground work for a piece. The hands are pulling up the "t" to show willingness to work and be hands on. The person behind the "e" shows the satisfaction from completion and the person on the very right pushing the "s" emphasizes the determination to always push forward. The splashes of color define exactly what they portray, how I love to add a splash of color to everything in my life, to not leave something dull and unseen by its own lifelessness but to bring it alive and make it noticed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment